Well my little bundles of joy, Rose & Emmet, are almost 6 months old and pressure is starting to mount on my returning to work options! And to be honest, I don't want to. Return to work that is!!! Ok, some days are absolute bedlam at home, especially when they're both demanding attention at the same time and it seems like an endless stream of feeding, cleaning and changing. There are moments when I crave my "old life" where I can act like an adult and actually have an intelligent conversation. I'm sure some of this must sound familiar to you mums? But the flip side, returning to the corporate world, trying to balance child care and work committments - and just how flexible is work going to be? Ok sure, they have an "ease you back in" program where you can initially work part time but eventually you are expected to return to your full time role. And now that my two gorgeous angels are actually here but feelings and thoughts about work have pretty much spun on a dime.
That's when I started investigating my options...I have to be practical, I still need to earn and income - we have a mortgage to consider in this equation! So, what can I do from home, that will fit in with the demands of 6 month old twins? Well internet marketing seemed to be a logical choice, so I've been checking out different programs available and thought that perhaps there are others out there like me who could benefit from all of this. So, here's a link to my site, take a look www.mazumaenterprises.com I know it's worked for me. Business started off slowly, but then that suited me as I needed to get into a routine of getting the twins down for their naps and then scheduling in some "internet work time" for me.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment